Friday, February 26, 2010

Film Friday

It is all about balance you see. This week I watched one very good movie. I.E. The Hurt Locker

And one definitely better than expected movie i.e. All about Steve
Taken separately one was to sobering to end the night, and one was to much fluff. If you haven't seen The Hurt Locker, you should. I have a feeling it is going to clean up at the Oscars. Plus I adore the leading man, and cameo from Lost's Kate, and it is a really sobering and impressive look at the kind of hostile environment the men and women of the US forces are facing over there.
All About Steve, left me more impressed and entertained than I thought it possibly could. Maybe I just have a soft spot of Sandra Bullock and useless information. But hey- I laughed, Shea laughed. No one cried.

No comments: