Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's a hit and miss thing....

My lovely sister Laura, has blogged and talked to me all about her netflix troubles. And wowee Do I completely understand. I usually get into a kick where I think one actor or actress is like the best thing since sliced bread and put all of their work in my netflix queue. Like everything. but weeks later, maybe even months, when they finally arrive at my home, I think maybe I shouldn't have picked all of Kate Winslet's work- because frankly a whole heck of a lot of it is depressing heavy stuff. I also find that I often pick really crappy weird independent films. So more often than not the stuff that arrives at home it pretty touch and go. But I have to say thanks to instant streaming I have discovered like at least 10 television shows that I LOVE LOVE now. Maybe it is just like everything else the more you try the more you succeed.

No comments: