Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thank you!

Special thank you goes out to everyone for the awesome birthday wishes. Special props go out to Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Jim- because they sent me my birthday card while on vacation from Hawaii!- Cheryl has never forgotten to send me a card and it is one of the highlights of my year to get it in the mail- thank you!

The amazing Birthday Pie- Laura and Emily made me!
The Kibbe's made my birthday extra special- they took me out to dinner. We went to Fuji in Ames, and sat at the Hibachi Grill- so both dinner and a show!
Laura and Emily made me a Cherry Pie (my favorite) Apparently Emily had voted for Chocolate Pie, but since it was my birthday, I was lucky enough to get cherry.
Emily working on my card
Emily was very excited to make me a birthday card- she showed me all the types of glitter she had, and which ones she wanted to use. She wrote both her name and mine in the card.

No comments: