Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The return of live blogging

Exciting new everyone! Friday morning I planning on waking at the crack of dawn and live blogging the whole royal wedding experience. It will be just like that time I blogged the presidential inauguration except less American and more British. But the big question is what channel to watch? Part of me want to stick classic and go with BBC America- as you know it the most British option available. But I fear it won't be hooky enough. When I watched the presidential inauguration I picked CNN based on the ridiculous facts they were running across the screen and all of the celeb sightings. However- dare I say- I feel the occasion deserves a slightly more refined approach. Thoughts? What channel are you planning on watching/recording.

No comments: