Thursday, November 26, 2009

Dear Relatives it turns out I am NOT dead....

So really, for reals. Not Dead. Just busy. I have a lovely little niece I promised to make a Christmas stocking, and lo and behold the Christmas season is upon us. You totally have to work super hard when you wait until late October to start. Hence the lack of blogging. As you can see I am approaching the realm of finishing, technically all of the major figures are done. I have to fill in the calendar (on Santa's right) and do the top and bottom, and back stitching. I am hoping for a delivery date of Dallas's B-day. That may be a little ambitious. But lets shoot for the stars here. If you see me today, no doubt this is what I will be working on. And for the info of any talented cross-stitchers out there, it still contains no mistakes! All colors and shapes exactly where they are supposed to be. Which is a complete first for me.

No comments: