Sunday, November 1, 2009

Starz decided it was christmas....

Last night I was perusing the channels, secretly hoping to be able to watch- like the whole- Halloween trilogy. Alas I wasn't that fortunate. But I did notice that one of my starz channels decided it was Christmas already and was playing "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" the Jim Carrey version. This was disappointing to me, I mean technically it was still Halloween, I get that as a whole, America loves to skip over Thanksgiving, but I mean come on, it was still October. Really. To be fair for months, like super long months, Starz has been playing a movie called "This Christmas" but as far as I could tell it was a newer release. I can say I am disappointed in the skip over. Starz better start playing some of the several excellent, Turkey Day themed movies pronto!

1 comment:

call me Laura said...

Planes, Trains and Automobiles