Saturday, February 21, 2009

This is why I have no life...

Thursdays are pretty big days for me. My calendar get filled up fast, in terms of work- Thursday acts like a Friday (4 day workweek!) So I am simultaneously anxious for it to be over and also usually have a ton of things to do at work (this doesn't usually mix well, for me at least) but heck I get inspired with deadlines and manage it get all done and leave approximately 30-45 minutes after I want to every time! This Thursday was no exception, I had homework to complete after a job interview from Wednesday (more about that some other time) I needed to let my bosses no exactly what I planned on working next week when we had no idea how much work there would be to get done. And I was worried that my volleyball league was going to get canceled but I wouldn't know because I don't check my e-mail from home. I get it all done. Thursday evenings are busy for no good reason really. I have volleyball - which takes about an hour and is in general fun even though we always lose. This week our competition did not show up so we win automatically! But also if you haven't noticed I like TV- like a lot, and all of the shows I like are on Thursday nights- mostly back to back but some at the same time! The horror! (thank goodness for that DVR) after I got home from V-ball this week I started to watch grey's anatomy and I know i have mentioned this before but I am loving(!) Christina and Owen Hunt- honestly for the most part grey's went bad for me a year and half ago- please why are you trying to compete with my beloved The Office- the story lines were pretty awful and I wasn't watching it weekly anymore simply catching up when I could or reading the recaps somewhere online, but now I love it again (well mostly the only the Christina and Owen parts - but I also an curious if Mer and Derek will ever make it work- you know for like forever! and Lexie and Mark aren't to bad either (I know people online hate their story but it is growing on me)! ) So long story longer I stay up until about midnight Thursday watching stuff I had taped on the DVR- and this is why I have no life!

No comments: