Tuesday, May 4, 2010

and then the pain in my back became a pain in everyone else butt

Sunday I threw my back out. It had never happened before so I might be using the term loosely but one second I was putting the dishes away the next I couldn't move, at all. But really, I had crap to do, so my back was going to have to wait. I do most all of my "chores" on Sunday, including laundry and cleaning, do you know how hard it is to move clothes from washer to a dryer when, well, you can't move??? It blows. Plus I excitedly got to go to another amazing shower for Chelsey and Baby J, but after returning from that shower my life sucked. Majorly. Like crying for minutes every time I attempted to move sucked. Shea had made a quick escape, which actually might have been better, in a no one can see me crying sorta way. but I was all alone, and mostly stuck where ever I was. I tried alternating hot/cold and pain meds, it was just getting worse. my bed if you have seem my new place was tall before raisers, but now sits on raisers so I can store things underneath, and it was nearly impossible to get up to. The floor also did not cut it. Monday was pretty painful all around. And today I have finally stopped crying when moving. I just need to make a shout out to Shea, who has put up with my general testiness and started bending down to get things for me, Leesa who at work took the elevator with me!

No comments: