Sunday, March 10, 2013

Picture Updates

Me on my California vacation (11/2012)

Palm Springs again (11/2012)

Des Moines 3/8/13
Emily and I with Sue (3/8/13)
I tried to pick pictures where I was doing roughly the same pose and you had about the same amount of body in them. There is just a little less than 40 pounds difference between the November 2012 and March 2013 shots. For clothes comparisons the pants are 4 sizes different the the t-shirt is down a size.


In another type of victory that I am equally proud of Here is a comparison picture of my jeans pre weight loss to now. The bottom are the pair I was wearing in my California pictures the top are the exact same style that I bought this weekend, they are.... wait for it.... 5 sizes smaller than the bottom pair! The bottom pair are my lone pair of large pants. I plan for them to be my picture pants, you know the ones you use to show how much you've lost.

No comments: