Thursday, June 24, 2010

When the terminators take over this is the moment I will look back on...

Did you ever know it was once a dream of mine to be able to "live off the grid"?  I think it would be putting it mildly to say there was a time in my life where took the Terminator movies a bit to seriously, and during this time I recognized that someday because of the takeover of machines I would need the skills to live off the grid. Unfortunately I pay my taxes, do practically everything electronically, and maintain 4 or so social networking sites, including this blog. So not so stealthy with the off the grid living after all. What really hammered the final nail into the coffin was the need to be finger printed as part of a background check for my new job. Now for sure I am stuck in the traceable world. But on the upside I am gainfully employed! So you win some, you lose some.

No comments: