Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Spare Room to Guest Bedroom
























For the last month or so I have been slowly transforming the 2nd bedroom (which was used to store my junk and clothes dryer) into a guest bedroom. My dad provided me with my childhood bed, which thank you very much I assembled all myself. I had been storing an extra dresser in there and the closet was used mostly for storage. There were two main issues with the room, 1 it is small, it is hardly fair to call it a second bedroom although that doesn't stop my landlord. 2 it is the only place where a dryer hookup existed. Automatically the room is decorated with my clothes dryer. Tonight I think it is fair to say it is really starting to look like a guest bedroom. Naturally forgot to take any before pictures but here are some after shots of the room!

No comments: