Monday, September 7, 2009

For the love of Television


Well folks is it labor day! Guess what that means? - Yep TV marathons. I perused them all so you don't have to. The only winner on today is the Band of Brothers marathon on Spike TV.
This one of the shows that when I see it is on TV, no matter when I see it, I stop and make an effort to really really watch it. To me it is my The American President of miniseries. I will watch it whenever it is on tv- always. I own the whole mini-series and probably pull it out at least twice a year to watch it on DVD and get all the extras features -can't say enough of how much I love it. But to plug some more we have Damian Lewis (my favorite red headed actor of all time), Ron Livingston, and as an added bonus to children of the 80's and early 90's a former New Kids on the Block- Donnie Wallberg.
It is on Spike TV today 10:00 a.m. to Midnight- yep they are showing the WHOLE thing!

No comments: