Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So this is what happened to me last night...

I may have had the weirdest dream of all dreams ever last night. I frankly I remember like every-single detail of it. That is why- you lucky people you- get to hear all about it. First I am in my car, parked in downtown Oskaloosa- and then a huge semi tears through all the buildings on the west side of the square. Like it goes down market street swings a left on high ave and then plows through all of those buildings- all of them! It is surreal. I just watch. And then calmly drive away to a children's photography studio- where naturally my best friend takes cute little kiddos portraits. Here I help set up a tea party for cowboys, yes I said cowboys. On my way out a cute young man says hi to me. I go home a change- and then speed off to church (it must be sunday) At church the whole cast of Grey's Anatomy and some of Private Practice are there (yes! in freakin O-town) It is surreal- they aren't there as their characters but who they actually are. Like I actually remember thinking- oh there is Sandra Oh, Eric Danes and Rebecca Gayheart, Partick Demspey, and Taye Diggs (but his wife wasn't there) They are all wearing suits or tuxes. FOR REAL. And then I decide to move my car closer to the church, as I get out a whole group are gathered around what I would consider the back entrance of the church- and start a musical number! I know right?!- after the musical number this kid I know from college starts playing a guitar and singing- but sorta badly- while this kid I knew from high school joins in. Then I wake up!- seriously so awesome that I replayed in the shower so I wouldn't forget.

3 comments:

Shirlee said...

Are you running a fever? I used to dream I was trapped in a canyon with wild horses when I was sick.

Lynne said...

No fever- just one of those dreams you have during the snooze button game, probably why I remember so much of it!

Kristel said...

glad to see i'm not the only one who has crazy out of this world dreams :)