Saturday, March 21, 2009

Conquering this one room at a time...

So I have finally cleaned those dishes I mentioned... oh weeks ago in the blog. Yes those same dishes. I hate to admit this, especially because I would love to have some of you visit me again without cringing that I might be hiding dirty dishes in the oven (P.S. I never hide them there because I actually use my oven on a regular basis.). Does anyone have tips for doing dishes fast and efficient? I know I should do them right after I eat- because one dish at a time probably way way easier than every dish you own at a time. But I don't have a dishwasher and the water pressure sucks in the kitchen- and oh I hate HATE doing dishes. I would trade anyone straight up a switch of chores, I would clean your bathroom 100 times in a row if you would just do my dishes! Any takers? But because I have finally conquered the mountain of dishes I am going to keep this momentum going and clean the kitchen and living room and maybe even do laundry. Because I am wide awake it is 4:30 a.m. and I can't think of anyone who wouldn't get super pissed if i called them right now this instant.
Random poll-
Do you think it is sad when the night shift at wal mart can call you by name?

1 comment: