Monday, March 30, 2009

Pick my newest obsession

After talking to Laura this weekend she thinks I should start watching the TV show 24, because as history has shown us, I always love the same shows she does but only I get into them a year or two behind her. I threw out the fact I was thinking maybe I should start getting into Lost- because everyone and their Mom seem to love, LOVE that show. And then there is always Heroes - people seemed to love that show too. The trouble with all of theses shows are the fact I would have to catch up on multiple seasons. Or I could start watching this new show Castle- with my fave Nathan Fillion- only problem there is the large possibility it will get canceled. Please take a few minutes and take my poll- determine my next obsession!

2 comments:

Kristel said...

John says all of those suck and you should watch arrested devlopment

Lynne said...

You should tell John Arrested Development has been off the air for like 5 years and plus I own every episode already.