Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Just pondering...

I have been rewatching last weeks episode of Grey's Anatomy this morning and now I am pondering the life and death situation of Izzie Stevens. For the most part her character really really gets on my nerves. At one time I thought the ill-fated hook up with Izzie and George was like the worst thing that could happen to that show. But boy they were just getting started. This year viewers have been treated to the whole- Izzie is freaking crazy- she sees her dead fiance and gets it on with him-story line (can we say jumping the shark?- cause I can!) Plus it is all over the place Katherine Heigl is desperately trying to get out of her contract and leave the show. This is what brings me to my point. I 100% think there is no way, ever they are going to kill off her character- but I do believe that are going to drag out the possibility- until sweeps if possible (which yeah it is). Maybe I resist the idea of Izzie dying because I don't want them to mess up Alex anymore. Alex has had like the worst experience ever with the women in and out of his life- Mom- crazy, Ava- married, pregnant, crazy, Izzie- crazy/sick/in love with dying patient. So how can this show be so cruel to Alex and have him lose Izzie and just when he is starting to be a good/normal boyfriend/doctor. I am all for getting rid of Izzie just don't mess up Alex more in the process- any one else agree? disagree?

4 comments:

Kristel said...

I really agree on the whole don't give alex another crazy girl thing. I am unsure about what they are doing with Izzy. I'd rather they move on as she has been dominating the whole season...lets get back to some george drama as I really like him.

Lynne said...

Didn't you know- George is totally leaving the show. I think they are going to send him to the army or something!

Kristel said...

Everything I've been able to find on the internet doesn't really say that for sure...so that makes me not sure as to what is going to go on...hummm...

Lynne said...

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/03/ask-ausiello--3.html
Read this- plus the link to the other report about T.R. Knight- plus this guy is like always always right.