Friday, April 3, 2009

Freakin Fridays

Today hasn't quite gone my way. I woke up with my throat on fire- and unfortunately it has suck with me all day. I heard some movie critic say The Hannah Montana movie was the best he had seen of 2009- which makes me want to like move to England- or somewhere they don't care about stupid young pop stars that make bad role models to girls (which to be fair probably isn't England). I am also watching FNL- and I am more than a little heart broken they lost state- only in the last 6 seconds too. Still - Tim Riggins and I might run away together! Another plus- I am getting dangerously close to finishing my Christmas Stocking. My dishes have managed to be cleaned regularly for almost two weeks straight now. And hopefully tomorrow I will wake up tomorrow a O.K.

No comments: