Thursday, April 16, 2009

Putting it down...

So I have been writing blog posts in my head pretty much all week. You may have noticed I didn't actually write any of them down. Apparently my peak creativity is at work at like 3 :30 a.m.- which makes it impossible to actually write it down. I am not great at follow through at 9:30 a.m. This is why you lovely people haven't been getting posts this week. This week has been kind of same ol' same ol'- Today I finally finished most of my Christmas stocking (only back stitching left, which we all know is the worst part). I want to just get creative and put lines where ever I feel like, but it would be a shame to ruin my stocking when it is right at the end just because I am getting tired of following directions. I am getting pumped up for the weekend. I will be in Ames- haircut, babysitting, veishea, friends, cinco de mayo mini tour. I am going to live it up!

No comments: