Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Updates...

So I have had an interesting day already. This morning was I just getting ready to start the dishes, yes- I am awesome and have been cleaning them on a regular basis, then: knock, knock, knock... Two employees of the store underneath my apartment- Radio Shack, they say there is water dripping into their store. Naturally I have the incriminating sound of running water in the background, but I promise them it isn't coming from my place. They leave and call the landlord- I heard a lot of movement next door so I assume they found the leak in the apartment next door. The story is I stopped doing the dishes, and I promised myself I wouldn't make any more food until I did the dishes so finally tonight I finished them. I also started a baking project- I have some visitors for the weekend, so they should get excited!

No comments: