Tuesday, April 28, 2009

We should all be glow-in-dark

Now I know what you are thinking- Lynne, you crazy girl, why in the heck should anyone be glow-in-the-dark? It's simple: there are a lot of things to be gained by being glow-in-the-dark. 1) Safety- In fact the whole idea of us glowing came from this concern. Saturday night I was driving my friend home after the movies, it was raining and dark out. Low visibility, all in all, and then bam! I see this little kid, playing out in the rain, near a highway, late at night. I practically didn't see him. Now think- if he was glow-in-the-dark- he would have been seen. Safety! Plus all the runners who work out early morning/late night. People who deliver early morning newspapers. The list of potential people who can be helped with safety- is endless!
2) Comfort- Comfort? Heck yes- no need for nite-lights any longer! Your children and sooth themselves to sleep! Sweet deal!
3) Peace of mind- Say- your kids are out in the backyard playing, it gets dark you can't see them- oh wait! yes you can- they glow!
4) Awesomeness- Plus it is really really cool!

4 comments:

Kristel said...

I think that I would have trouble getting to sleep because i'd be to bright.

Lynne said...

No no no it is more like a glow-worm, glow. At least in my head it is!

Kristel said...

how bright is a glow worm?

Lynne said...

it is a soothing amount of bright, like a cell phone glow