Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby Blues


Just right now Chris Pine can do no wrong- He has single handily convinced me to go see the new Star Trek movie. So gorgeous- I can care less about the plot (which is probably making my brother-in-law cringe a bit, he is and always has been a huge fan) but I will go, and no doubt enjoy based on this guys baby blues! Another movie I am COMPLETELY excited to see- (can you tell by my use of online yelling?) Terminator Salvation! My love for Terminator, is in all ways, opposite of my fascination with Star Trek, I love Terminator (the whole franchise). I have deeply steeped myself in all the mythology and background. Seen every movie, multiple times, watched the TV show, etc. And I will pay close, close attention to details of the plot. I cannot get enough. May is pretty much going to rock my world!

No comments: