Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Chi-town take 2

Still in Chi-town. Fun day today. Mostly Nancy and I were super lazy and slept in! YAY! We headed out to my interview with company #2. Very similar vibe to yesterday. I feel that the positions are essentially the same thing for different companies. Challenging and tons of growth opportunity. Tonight Nancy and I are all about having fun. We found this premium movie theatre were the serve you food and drink throughout. Which sounds pretty freaking sweet to us. Needless to say we are pumped. We are headed out now. Send me positive thoughts tomorrow (please) All day interview/job shadow back at company #1. After that Nancy and I will be driving back to Iowa.

1 comment:

Kristel said...

Good luck Lynne! I know you'll do awesome! I want to hear all about it when you get home! :)