Monday, July 27, 2009

Ahead of my deadline....

I conservatively suggested I would be able to finished the last 200 pages of North and South by Tuesday- well it is Monday morning and I have finished! (who needs sleep?- also I am on disc 4 episode 3 of Lost season 2, and I did at least 30 minutes of browsing the internet) I really enjoyed it, but what would be considered the final episode of the mini-series and the book are really different. I think they got the gist of everything just sped it up and changed it around. The next book on my pile is "I was told there'd be cake" by Sloane Crosley (it gets great reviews with 20-somethings). I have a list of other books I want to check out if the Library has them, so things might end up changing in the currently reading section. Eventually I am going to have to sleep. But I had, had, had to finish my book.

No comments: