Friday, July 24, 2009

Film Friday


This week's pick: Taken

Like every single guy in the whole world ever, urged me to watch this movie since it came out. No joke. Apparently it was beyond awesome and I needed to see it. Finally watched it last weekend. And I can say they didn't lie- man, do they even make super human people like that? He really, really wanted his daughter back. I also loved that Maggie Grace from Lost was the teenage daughter- because i was also watching Lost-and it is always a total trip to see someone from a series in something else. At least for me. The only thing I had to say was these two girls that got "taken" were like so stupid. Who lies to their parents about where they would be and who they would be with in Europe, and then decide to take cab with some random guy from the airport? Really ladies? You are giving the rest of us a bad name.

No comments: