Thursday, July 2, 2009

Because this is how my brain works...

Last Friday I was minding my own business, driving in my car to the original O-town, about to meet some truly fabulous ladies for dinner and a movie. The only thing on the radio is Michael Jackson, I hear the song smooth criminal. You know: Annie are you ok? are you ok? are you ok Annie? And I start to think to myself- I wonder if this song is about CPR Annie? You know: Annie, Annie are you are alright? (This is the preferred teaching style to 8th graders- I think) So here I am pondering if MJ was thinking of CPR Annie when he wrote this song, and if he was that was some sweet cross promotion going on!

1 comment:

stnelson0213 said...

I friggin love this post. Perhaps only because after taking CPR every other year since i was practically 8, AND because when someone near me acts physically hurt, I may ask them, Annie Annie are you OK!?!