Thursday, May 28, 2009

30 Day Shred (Update)

I will try not to make all of the following month's post about this workout DVD, but since I got several comments about the 1st post I thought I would do an update. I just completed Day 4 of the shred- and I can say it has gotten a little easier. I find that I am able to finish the workout stronger than before. Around day 3 I was no longer super sore. I can still feel it a little in my legs but nothing compared to day 1 and 2. I found I am already super bored with the music in the DVD so I am playing my own louder over it- even with that I have a new favorite quote from Jillian "The neck isn't invited to this party" (on the proper crunch technique). So far so good! I will try to post my progress weekly from now on! Thanks for all the positive thoughts!

1 comment:

Kristel said...

way to go lynne!! keep posting the updates!