Some possible drawbacks of working out at home:
- Limited living room/workout space (I have to rearrange to simply do the moves, plus I sometimes run into/hit the chains from my ceiling fan)
- I live above an actual, open for business during the day, store. (Doing jumping jacks and butt kicks might be a little loud for them)
What is great?
- I can wear whatever I want (at the gym I feel judged like my clothes aren't cute enough)
So it is out there now people- I am doing the shred! I officially make all you readers responsible for checking up on me- make sure I do not suck!
- Push Ups
- Jump Rope (I don't think I am coordinated enough to fake jump rope)
What I like the best:
- Punches- felt the burn right away!